Olympic Aquatic Center on the Georgia Tech Campus – Atlanta, Georgia
This aquatic facility was built for the 1996 Summer Olympics and is now owned by the Georgia Institute of Technology. The facility includes a pool for swimming, a pool for diving, and 15,000 seats for viewing. The building has a 300 foot by 375 foot clear span roof structure. A massive 347-ton, 314-long main truss, which runs in the longitudinal direction of the building, supports trusses running in the transverse direction.
University of Tennessee Neyland Stadium Expansion and Dining Addition – Knoxville, Tennessee
This expansion to the football stadium occurred in several phases and included the construction of a third level seating deck at the north end zone adding 10,000 seats, east and west skybox structures extending over the existing seating bowls, and renovations to the existing concourse levels. The east skyboxes span over the corner of historic Easterbrook Hall. This project also included an 8,000 square foot addition with an assembly area and kitchen.
University of Tennessee Football Training Center – Knoxville, Tennessee
This project consists of a 135,000 square foot, four-story addition to the McKenzie Lawson Athletic Center. The project is located on the University of Tennessee campus in Knoxville, Tennessee. The addition includes new offices and physical training facilities, including hydrotherapy equipment for the University of Tennessee football program.
University of Kentucky Field House – Lexington, Kentucky
This 132,000 square foot facility includes a football field; a six-lane 290-meter running track; an area for field events, including high jump, pole vault, and shot put; and a gymnastics area. The facility also includes storage areas, office space, a lobby, locker rooms, and observation areas. The state-of-the-art building has a plan dimension of 250 feet by 450 feet, encloses almost 6,000,000 cubic feet of space, and has a maximum clear height of 65 feet to the structure.
- Albany State College Health, Physical Education and Recreation Center – Albany, Georgia
- Centennial Sportsplex – Nashville, Tennessee
- Florida A & M University (FAMU) Recreation Center – Tallahassee, Florida
- Life College of Georgia Sports Health Science Center – Marietta, Georgia
- Lindsey Wilson College Field House – Columbia, Kentucky
- Middle Tennessee State University Student Recreation Center – Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Murray State University Regional Special Events Center – Murray, Kentucky
- South Inglewood Park Community Center – Nashville, Tennessee
- Tennessee Titans (Oilers) Training Facility – Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Mississippi Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, Mississippi
- Vanderbilt University McGugin Sports Fields – Nashville, Tennessee
- Vanderbilt University Memorial Gymnasium Additions – Nashville, Tennessee
- Williamson County Sports Complex – Brentwood, Tennessee