Sany America Assembly Plant and Corporate Headquarters – Peachtree City, Georgia
The 400,000 square foot assembly plant includes mezzanines, fuel pits, and high and low crane bays for the assembly of heavy construction equipment by one of the world’s leading companies. A three-story, 60,000 square foot executive office area occupies one corner of the assembly plant. The building structure is a one-story steel framed structure with a minimum clear height of 50 ft. The cranes are supported by a system of runway beams and crane columns. The lateral system consists of X bracing and portal crane runway bracing. The slab-on-grade supporting facility operations is a soil-supported 9 inch thick concrete slab.
Ring Power Corporate Headquarters – St. Augustine, Florida
The project consists of an 85,000 square foot headquarters building and associated buildings with 285,000 square feet for the largest Caterpillar dealer in the southern United States. The facility includes administrative offices, training rooms, meeting rooms, vehicle maintenance areas, an engine testing facility, a guard house, and storage areas for parts, tools and batteries. The exterior walls of the associated buildings consist of tilt-up concrete panels.
SKC Inc. Facility and Headquarters – Covington, Georgia
A 500,000 square foot processing and distribution plant designed for highly sensitive vibration equipment and a clean room environment. The project also includes several thousand feet of multi-level pipe racks, a dozen ancillary buildings, heavy cranes, and a 10-story computerized warehouse structure.
Sigma Thermal Headquarters and Manufacturing Building – Marietta, Georgia
This project includes an 18,000 square foot manufacturing and assembly plant for boiler tanks with 50 ton crane bays and 12-inch thick concrete slabs for tank hydrotests. Also part of the project is a two-story, 18,000 square foot corporate headquarters building adjacent to the manufacturing building.
- Adolph Coors Company Packaging Facility – Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
- AG Processing, Inc. Soybean Processing Facility – Emmetsburg, Iowa
- Amana Refrigeration, Inc. Phase I & II – Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Becromal Cogeneration Plant – Clinton, Tennessee
- Biofuel Energy Plant – Texarkana, Texas
- Biomass Heating Facility – Jessup, Georgia
- Boeing Defense Electronics Facility – Corinth, Texas
- Brown Printing Company – Franklin, Kentucky
- Bryan Dairy Distribution Center – Pinellas County, Florida
- Bunge Corporation Edible Oil Refinery – Decatur, Alabama
- Crossville Ceramics Plant – Crossville, Tennessee
- Cumberland Creamery – Nashville, Tennessee
- FFV Aerotech Paint Hangar Building – Nashville, Tennessee
- General Mills Neutron Project – Covington, Georgia
- Mazda Distribution Center – Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Biomass Steam Generating Facility – Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Oaklawn Avenue Distribution Center – Jefferson City, Kentucky
- Phoenix Eco Inc. Bioboutique Plant – Port Gibson, Mississippi
- Reptron Electronics Warehouse – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Shaw Aero Devices Office/Warehouse Research Facility – Naples, Florida
- Shoney’s Warehouse – Nashville, Tennessee
- Teksid Aluminum Foundry, Inc. – Dickson, Tennessee