Bonnet Creek Resort – Orlando, Florida
This 1.8 million square foot project consists of an 18-story, 1,000 key four-star Hilton Hotel and a 15-story, 498 key five-star Waldorf-Astoria Hotel which is the first new Waldorf-Astoria to be built since the original in New York City. The two hotels share a 125,000 square foot conference center with the largest ballroom being 36,000 square feet. The project won the Americas Lodging Investment Summit (AILS) award for 2009’s Most Notable Hospitality Investment Deals.
Ritz-Carlton Hotel at Bank of America Center – Charlotte, North Carolina
A sleek 147-room, 18-story environmentally-friendly hotel located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte. The hotel features over 12,000 square feet of function space, a 13,000 square foot bi-level penthouse spa and Wellness Center, dining facilities, and a rooftop swimming pool. The hotel has achieved a LEED Gold certification, which distinguishes the hotel as the first green hotel within the greater Charlotte area and the first within the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
Opryland Hotel and Convention Complex – Nashville, Tennessee
Phase II included a 100-foot clear span “Conservatory” which was the largest in the United States and included 4 acres under skylights, a 2,000-room hotel complex and convention center meeting rooms. Phase III included a 60,300 square foot column-free space with 824 guestrooms known as the “Cascades” over the Conservatory. Phase IV, “The Delta”, included more than 900 new guestrooms, a glass-covered public space of 4.2 acres, a 400-seat restaurant, a food court, a 560-foot long moving sidewalk and an indoor River and Lake System.
The Cloister Hotel and the Black Bank River Residences – Sea Island, Georgia
This famous luxury resort experienced renovations and additions included within a five year Master Plan that consists of rebuilding the original Cloister Hotel, which dates back to 1928, adding a residential community, Beach Club, children’s recreation area and swimming pools, dining, meeting, and lounge facilities and a two-story, 60,000 square foot Spa. This historic hotel has hosted United States Presidents, royalty, celebrities, and was host to the prestigious 2004 G8 Summit.
The Cloister Hotel is a four-story, 290 room, five star luxury Hotel containing 32 luxury suites, meeting rooms, a ballroom, a pre-function area and a rehabilitated original Spanish lounge. The 245,484 square foot hotel also contains several restaurants and a state-of-the-art culinary facility.
The Black Bank River Residences is a three-story condominium complex totaling approximately 76,660 square feet consisting of ten European/Spanish style units. The homes range in size from 3,600 to 4,800 square feet. Residents have access to twenty parking spaces located at the basement level.
- 21c Museum Hotel – Louisville, Kentucky (renovation)
- America Grand Hotel – Salt Lake City, Utah
- Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway – College Park, Georgia
- Emory University Conference Center Hotel Addition – Atlanta, Georgia
- Fresno Sheraton Hotel and Convention Center – Fresno, California
- Grand Casino Hotel – Biloxi, Mississippi
- Grande Lakes Resort with JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Hotels – Orlando, Florida
- Hard Rock Hotel – Orlando, Florida
- Hershey Hotel and Spa – Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Jacobs Field Marriott – Cleveland, Ohio
- Marco Island Ballroom and Spa – Marco Island, Florida
- Nashville Convention Center Hotel (Stouffer) – Nashville, Tennessee
- Palomar Hotel – Atlanta, Georgia
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel – Sarasota, Florida
- Sunnyvale Hilton – Sunnyvale, California
- The Georgian Terrace – Atlanta, Georgia (renovation)
- Treasure Island Resort – Georgetown, Cayman Islands
- Twelve Atlantic Station – Atlanta, Georgia
- Union Station Hotel Rehabilitation – Nashville, Tennessee (renovation)
- Vanderbilt Plaza – Nashville, Tennessee
- Westin Hotel and Residences – Huntsville, Alabama