Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Building 106 – Chamblee, Georgia
An 11-story, 320,000 square foot administrative building that includes office space, a data center, a credit union, a full-service cafeteria, and a conference facility with access to terraced outdoor plazas. A new, 7-level, 952-space parking deck is cast-in-place concrete with post tensioning and built to accommodate expansion needs. The Visitor Center is a one-story structure with a conference room, plan/document review room, office space, and security processing facilities. The project received LEED Gold Certification and is designed to mitigate progressive collapse. This was a design/build project.
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta – Atlanta, Georgia
The 750,000 square foot headquarters of The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta serves the United States Sixth Federal Reserve District. The complex is located on an 11-acre site in Midtown Atlanta and consolidates banking and cash and check handling operations. The facility is comprised of a 10-story office tower, a 3-story operations area, an automated 3-story vault, and a 5-level parking deck. The facility includes highly secured areas for cash and check receiving and processing, conference areas, a kitchen, cafeteria, and executive/private dining areas.
IRS Fresno Compliance Service Facility – Fresno, California
Located in downtown Fresno, this federal government facility consists of a six-story, 195,000 square foot office building and a parking garage for 800 cars. Extensive site work was completed to locate this facility in the downtown area. The building includes a data center with four separate computer rooms housing state-of-the-art communication data systems. The building was designed for medium-level security.
NASA Buildings 4600 and 4220 – Huntsville, Alabama
Buildings 4600 and 4220 are replacement office buildings. Building 4600 is a five-story building with approximately 26,000 square feet and includes a data center. Building 4220 is a five-story office building with approximately 150,000 square feet for Marshall Space Flight Center. These buildings comply with The Department of Energy standards related to efficient energy management, waste prevention, recycling, and federal acquisition, and also comply with NASA’s energy conservation standards.
Pelham Range Armed Forces Reserve Center – Alexandria, Alabama
A 2-story, 32,000 square foot Armed Forces Reserve Center located at the Fort McClellan Training Center. The building is a 322-member training facility for Army Reserve units and Army National Guard units. The facility includes administrative, educational, assembly, library, learning center, vault, weapons simulator, and physical fitness areas. The project has a LEED-NC Silver certification.
Woolfolk State Office Building – Jackson, Mississippi
The project, located adjacent to the Mississippi State Capitol Building, includes 260,000 square feet of renovated space, a new 15-story, 152,000 square foot office building, a new 4-level, 334-car parking garage, and a new central mechanical plant. The project resolved deficiencies in the aged structure of the circa-1949 building and provides additional space for a number of growing agencies and departments.
- Federal: GSA San Diego Office Building – San Diego, California
- Federal: Internal Revenue Service – Chamblee, Georgia
- Federal: Knoxville Job Corps – Knoxville, Tennessee
- Federal: Veteran’s Administration Medical Center Renovation – Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Military: B-52 2-Bay Fuel Cell Hangar, Barksdale Air Force Base – Shreveport, Louisiana
- Military: John J. Sparkman Center for Missile Excellence – Huntsville, Alabama
- Military: Portsmouth Naval Hospital Acute Care Facility – Portsmouth, Virginia
- Military: Redstone Arsenal Systems Software Annex Phase 3 – Huntsville, Alabama
- State and Local: Athens Clark County Department of Family and Children’s Services – Athens, Georgia
- State and Local: Bay County Administration Building – Bay County, Florida
- State and Local: Brandon City Hall – Brandon, Mississippi
- State and Local: Carrollton Municipal Building – Carroll County, Kentucky
- State and Local: Cobb County Fire Station No. 19 – Marietta, Georgia
- State and Local: Cobb County Police Headquarters – Marietta, Georgia
- State and Local: Gulf Port City Hall and Police Station – Gulfport, Mississippi
- State and Local: Historic Cherokee County Courthouse – Canton, Georgia
- State and Local: Lincoln County Courthouse and Jail – Fayetteville, Tennessee
- State and Local: Orange County Regional Courthouse and Jail – Orange County, Virginia
- State and Local: Stockbridge City Hall – Stockbridge, Georgia (State and Local)